Rituals Sakura gift set + Yogi Flow shower foam review



Hiya lovelies! Hope you are all well :)

I've been a bit MIA lately due to a couple of lectures I had to attend last week [so much for semester break!] and with easter being just around the corner and me just generally being busy I'm trying to schedule a few blog posts though as I'm not sure if I can make time. Anyway, my mum was kind enough to spoil me with a Rituals sakura gift set the other day as I told her how much I liked their Yogi Flow shower foam I got last summer. Now, if you're not familiar with the brand, why not have a look at their website here. I'm sure most of you heard about the shower foams though, I think it's also been included in one of the previous Glossyboxes! They can also be found in several John Lewis stores, House of Fraser and obviously their flagship stores [as far as I know there's one in Westfield]. In case you haven't been to one of there stores yet, I really recommend having a little browse! You can try out most of their products in store, they have a proper fancy looking sink as well as little towels and their scrubs and foams for you to use. You also get a few samples with every purchase and I'm a sucker for a good sample haha :)


Since I only got the gift set the other day I obviously didn't have time to try it yet but I thought I'd include it in this post anyway and will put a review up asap. I've had the Yogi Flow shower foam for quite some time now though and boy is it lovely. This is by far one of my favourite shower products of all times [except for Soap&Glory obviously] and this is saying something! First of all the packaging is gorgeous, I think there's something luxurious about it. The product itself comes out clear, think shaving gel, and it lathers up into a thick, creamy foam which honestly feels like hugging a fluffy cloud! Well that might be slightly exaggerated but you get my drift hehe. The scent is so lovely as well, I really can't describe it, you should definitely give it a go! The shower foam was about £7 which seems quite steep for 200ml but I promise you it's worth every penny as a little goes a long way here. There really is nothing bad I have to say about this product and I'm definitely going to try the other scents as well.

Have you tried Rituals products before? Which scent/product is your favourite? Is there anything else I should try?


8 comments

  1. these look gorgeous! It's not a brand I've ever tried before! hope you like it x

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they smell really lovely as well! :) Definitely try it out if you get the chance :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooo I have seen and heard great things about this brand - I need to find myself the perfect scent from them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they all smell nice :) You should give them a go, you won't regret it! x

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of these before but they sound gorgeous! I have nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog at www.theb101blog.blogspot.co.uk

    The Beauty 101 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous hun! Thank you, really appreciate it, I'll have a look in a sec :) xx

      Delete
  4. Aw thank you lovely! So glad you like my blog, I'll have a look at yours now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a massive fan of the imperial leather shower foams so this is deffs something I'd like : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete