Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Review




Hiya babes. Today's review is about another product where I'm putting my two cents in ages after everyone else did! Sometimes I just like to try things out properly before I decide to review them. You're probably aware of Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine range [if not, is this the first beauty blog you've come across?] and the hype surrounding them. I've bought two shades earlier this year and let's just say my obsession began. I'd even go as far as considering one of these shades, Greenberry to be in my top three all time favourite nail polishes! Woo-Hoo.

The formula of these is just amazing, no matter how clumsy you are [or if like me you'll always need a wee whilst your nails are still wet] these will always dry evenly within minutes. No smudging, no shaking your hands like a crazy person. I thought the thin brush was rubbish but it actually works great. Greenberry in fact is opaque in just one coat, which is another thing I love about them! Prickly pear does need two coats for it to be opaque which I don't mind though, they're both lovely shades! The finish really is super shiny and the colour range has become pretty impressive recently. There should be a shade or two to suit everyone and I won't ever stop raving about these polishes, really can't recommend them enough! I definitely will pick up some more of these soon, I already have my eye on a couple of shades.

Have you tried the Gelly Hi Shine range? What's your favourite shade?


4 comments

  1. I did a mini review on the blueberry gelly shine, and I love it.. I wish they had more neutral/subtle color versions so I could wear them for work! So glad you like them :) x

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I still need to get my mitts on the Blueberry one! :) Ye Lychee is the only neutral shade isn't it, too bad x

      Delete
  2. I love these!! I need to buy more the formula is amazing, I love prickly pear x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! Would love to get all of them aha x

      Delete