Neom Real Luxury Bath&Shower Oil


Hiya lovelies! 

I hope you're all well and had a lovely weekend! What have you been up to? I for one have been trying to make the best of the last few weeks of summer, hence I haven't been blogging much lately. Am I the only one finding it harder to blog on a daily basis during summer? Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, but I'd rather be looking back in a couple of years knowing I didn't spend my summer in front of a computer screen. However, I think I'll be blogging more often come autumn and winter, and I really can't wait to share all the little bits and bobs I got over the past couple of months with you! One of these products is the Neom bath and shower oil in Real Luxury, which I got for my birthday in May. If you've been following me for a while you might remember I reviewed one of their candles (here). You might also know that I absolutely love their whole range of products. Their products have had a make over recently and they look even more snazzy now, but I still really like the old design, the glass bottle sits really pretty on my dressing table! 

I'm really bad at describing scents, but one thing is for sure: if you like light and fresh scents, this certainly isn't for you. It's a woody, slightly old-fashioned scent, but not in a bad way. It's just really comforting and I can see me using this a lot this autumn/winter. I usually put one capful in the bath in the evenings; it has the most relaxing scent that never fails to make me feel all relaxed and sleepy. Due to it being an oil it also makes my skin feel super soft - but not greasy at all!- , I don't even need to moisturise afterwards! The fact that their products are mostly organic makes it even better, I've never been one to only buy natural or organic products but if I like a product and it's all natural, what's not to like? Now, Neom isn't the cheapest brand but, seeing as this 100ml bottle contains a whopping 30ml of pure essential oils, it's definitely worth the £40 price tag. A little goes a long way so it will last you ages as well. I'd definitely recommend checking out their products if you haven't already, their candles smell to die for and their different regimes can help you to de-stress, boost your energy or help you to sleep better. Sounds great, eh?

Have you tried anything from Neom yet? What's your favourite scent range?

No comments